The Groupe Rocher Code of Business Conduct, Sustainable Purchasing Policy and Ethics Line
- The purpose of the Code of Business Conduct is to formally define the reference framework in which Groupe Rocher exercises its activities, and the ethical framework in which all Groupe Rocher employees and third parties must exercise their professional activities on a daily basis.
- every employee must inspire trust and respect through their exemplary conduct in order to fuel responsible and sustainable growth;
- everyone must know and follow this code, irrespective of their position in the company, while also showing thoughtfulness, common sense and good judgement;
- management must be exemplary and committed to the development of a culture of trust and integrity in the Group;
- no performance targets must be set or accepted if their achievement involves transgressing the Group’s ethical principles.
The principles that guide our actions and behaviour must honour the commitments made by Groupe Rocher to respect and adhere to:
- the Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
- the Conventions of the International Labour Organization,
- the guidelines of the OECD, in particular regarding the fight against corruption.
- The Group Ethics Line: all employees or third parties (suppliers, subcontractors, etc.) of the Group that are aware or suspect in good faith any irregularity or contravention pertaining to the accounts, financial dealings, acts of corruption, unfair trading or any other act that may be contrary to the Group’s ethical rules are encouraged to contact the Groupe Rocher Ethics Line. All reports will be analysed and the persons tasked with the investigations are subject to a strict non-disclosure agreement.
You are invited to write to: Ethics@yrnet.com
- The Sustainable Purchasing Policy is part of Groupe Rocher’s Code of Business Conduct and complies with the charter of responsible supplier relations signed by the Group in 2013.
It is intended to act as a guide that explains the rules of good conduct that our Purchasing staff and our suppliers must obey. We hold them to the highest ethical standards. This does not only apply to the Buyers themselves, but also to all employees who may take part in the purchasing process.
Click here to access the Groupe Rocher Code of Business Conduct, Sustainable Purchasing Policy and the Ethics Guide in French
Click here to access the Groupe Rocher Code of Business Conduct, Sustainable Purchasing Policy and the Ethics Guide in English