Suppliers who will make a difference:
Structure: Stable suppliers who offer robust and ongoing support.
Dynamic: Suppliers who tell us how they are going to do something rather than why it is not possible. "They did it because they didn't know it was impossible".
Process: Suppliers who are reliable, achieve reproducibility and operational excellence.
- A sound and clear financial structure
- A credible business development strategy and a vision supported by a heavily involved Management team.
- An Yves Rocher Group volume in the business relationship that is sustainable for the supplier
- Geographical coverage that supports the Group's internationalisation
- A management approach that supports skills development and personal advancement
- Security management maintained at the highest standard with prevention systems in place
- An open supplier who is well-connected within their field, capable of bringing innovation and anticipating regulatory changes
- A desire to implement corrective actions following audits, comments, etc.
- Efficient communication channels: presence, availability and responsiveness during the development stage, tender process, customer service, etc.
- A team that is motivated to contribute to value analysis and efficacy gains in the Supplier / Customer relationship
- Attention paid to achieving efficiency through the use of the Lean / TPM approaches
- A supplier relationship management process and supplier performance monitoring with associated action plans
- Audits of their key suppliers in place
- A robust quality system in line with the supplier's business activity
- Excellent traceability management methods
- Well-designed methods for analysing causes of non-conformities (NC), logistics NCs, etc.
- A non-conformity management process in place
- An ability to manage developments by using the planning tools (critical path method, etc.), drawing up adequate technical documentation, using current Methods Tests
- A capacity for industrialising, for faultlessly going from "one to many"
- Attention paid to the environmental ecosystem
- Exacting standards in logistics processing: FIFO, adherence to production plans, customer OTIF (On Time In Full) monitoring